In order to avoid any misunderstandings regarding reservations, the following are our terms of trading. In choosing ORGANIC HOGROAST as your Spit Roast Specialist, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Confirmation by Customers
- All Spit Roast | Hog Roast bookings are considered provisional until the receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Amendments and Final Numbers by Customers
- 7 days prior to the function no changes will be accepted, this includes catering numbers, final details on timing, food and special instructions.
- Spit Roast Machine Specifications
- Please note that the following is the specs of some of our gas spit roast machinery:
width - 77cm
height - 1.43m
length - 1.53m
Please check these specifications before you place a booking to see if the machine will fit your chosen venue.
Otherwise you would need to request a collapsible Spit unit.
- Deposits and Payments
- A deposit of 25% of the final price is expected to make a firm booking. The outstanding balance is to be paid 24 hours prior to your party. Late payments will be subject to interest.
- Organic Hog Roast reserves the right to require full payment on the day the service is rendered.
- The deposit is non-refundable although we always use our discretion, and we are pretty decent guys!
- General Liability
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which are due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity and water failures, or fire alarm evacuation.
- Public Liability
- To protect ourselves against any 3rd Party Claims, Organic Hog Roast has obtained Full Public Liability insurance. Please feel free to contact us and request a copy.
- Travel within a 30 mile radius of OX106AS is FREE OF CHARGE. Any distance over that will be charged at reasonable rates.
- At Organic Hog Roast we always aim to beat the traffic through early departure from our premises. If however we should be held up in traffic we can not be held responsible if the service is not delivered on time.